Monday, November 15, 2010

Burgers and date night

Chris and I decided we needed a date night. Saturday night was the night. I looked around for a fun outing, something different...something he'd like to do. So I came across comedy clubs, and found a show in Schaumburg, not too far from us. Yay! We were excited. So for dinner plans we couldn't decide. Chris loves "Five Guys", delish burgers and fries. But there's also "Meatheads", another fab burger place... sooo we decided to do both. One burger at each, one order of fries...and we'd determine the winner! Here our the results:
Best ambiance: Meatheads
Best bun: Hannah-Meatheads, Chris-Five Guys
Best burger: Five Guys
Best topping choices: Five Guys (anything you want basically)
Best fries: Meatheads (we got the cajun fries at both places)
Best service: Meatheads
So basically it was a pretty close call. I think overall I like Meatheads better, and Chris may say Five Guys...but we'd go either place anytime! I told Chris it's a good thing we don't live too close to these places, or he'd be 500 pounds. Well, I probably would be too...

Date night is always fun...especially when you have little kids. The comedy club was great, so good to just laugh. I always love time with my husband, he's my favorite person in the world. I don't get people that don't want to be with their husbands, because if it were up to me, we'd be together at all times. He laughs when I tell him these things, but I'm serious! Maybe it's my intense neediness, or something defective... but I'm highly attached to him. I like it that way.

No comments: