Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I am thankful!

I am thankful for a lot this Thanksgiving... here are a few of the things...

-I'm thankful for my Lord, who has saved me from death and misery.
-I'm thankful for my husband, who has been faithful, supportive, loving, patient and the man of my dreams.
-I'm thankful for Jonah, my smart, sensitive, funny and serious almost 5 year old.
-I'm thankful for Solomon, my tender, silly, loving and wild 2.5 year old.
-I'm thankful for my church.
-I'm thankful for our community group, who has been such a great group of people to get to know.
-I'm thankful for my mom, always there for me, always helping and caring for me.
-I'm thankful for my sister, such a great friend and source of wisdom.
-I'm thankful for my job, that I can work at home, have fun, and do my own adult thing.
-I'm thankful for our house.
-I'm thankful for our running cars.
-I'm thankful for my husband's job.
-I'm thankful to live in America.
-I'm thankful to live in a safe, nice community.
-I'm thankful for a healthy family.
-I'm thankful for our co-op
-I'm thankful for the right to homeschool
-I'm thankful to live close to family.
-I'm thankful for wonderful in-laws.
-I'm thankful for warm clothes, blankets, beds.
-I'm thankful for Safe Families.
-I'm thankful for spiritual growth.
-I'm thankful for fun things in life, cookies, movies, and cell phones.
-I'm thankful for blogging, facebook, texting, technology.

I'm sure there's a lot more that I'm failing to mention...
but most of all I'm thankful that Jesus came to earth, died for me, and is now alive and reigning in my heart and the lives of my family. Thank you Lord for being in charge.

No comments: