Friday, June 6, 2008

Jonah Adam

The next boy in my life is Jonah Adam Carpenter. He is 2 1/2 and hysterical. He makes us laugh constantly. He is very smart and independent. Of course, he is the cutest child around... duh. He talks constantly--so this proves to us he is in fact a Carpenter (if you know this family you will know what I mean). He just became potty trained, so he's big now.

He has changed me...from the day he was born I think. Having a child melts you. It softened me, made me more sensitive and compassionate. I have my days where I'm still as "tough" and not so tender, but over all I have become a softer person. Having him seemed to bring the emotions I've had inside just come to the surface more, and are revealed for all to see. It's a good thing, I believe. I am utterly in love with this child...he is incredible.

No comments: